Minibus spaces

Guest Walkley_Owl

Guest Walkley_Owl

I currently have two spaces on the minibus for Saturday to Plymouth, £40 a person departing the Crown on Penistone Road at 6am.

If anyones interested let me know

Guest Walkley_Owl

Can't drink on the coach though.

But.......£25 to Plymouth and £9.50 to Barnsley, FFS no wonder the economy is un-workable

I currently have two spaces on the minibus for Saturday to Plymouth, £40 a person departing the Crown on Penistone Road at 6am.

If anyones interested let me know

If you get 15 takers, that's £600.00. How much do you reckon in fuel?

Nice profitable day for you.

Guest Walkley_Owl

I'm not driving nor making a profit out of it, the true cost per person if we sold the bus out would be 37.50 as Expressway are charging us £600 for bus and driver, so the £2.50 difference would be the drivers tip, saves messing around.

But thanks for your concern

All of the offences surrounding football and alcohol are contained in the Sporting Events (Control of Alcohol) Act 1985.

Travel to and from a designated football match

1. It is an offence to POSSESS ALCOHOL or be DRUNK on a public service vehicle (i.e any football coach whether hired by the Club – The Official Travel Club – OR privately by any group/individuals that is being used to take passengers to and from a designated football match).

Persons can commit an offence as follows:

o The OPERATOR and/or the DRIVER (if they knowingly permit alcohol to be carried)

o The HIRER (if they knowingly permit alcohol to be carried)

o The PASSENGER (who has alcohol in their possession)

o The PASSENGER (who is drunk on the vehicle)

2. It is also an offence to POSSESS ALCOHOL or be DRUNK in a motor vehicle, which is not a PSV, that is adapted to carry MORE THAN EIGHT PASSENGERS (i.e a mini bus with more than 10 seats, including the driver) to and from a designated football match. However, it only needs to be carrying two or more passengers for that purpose for the offence to occur.

3. Persons can commit an offence as follows :

o The vehicle KEEPER (person responsible for taxing it - if they knowingly permit alcohol to be carried)

Guest Walkley_Owl

All of the offences surrounding football and alcohol are contained in the Sporting Events (Control of Alcohol) Act 1985.

1. It is an offence to POSSESS ALCOHOL or be DRUNK on a public service vehicle (i.e any football coach whether hired by the Club – The Official Travel Club – OR privately by any group/individuals that is being used to take passengers to and from a designated football match).

o The OPERATOR and/or the DRIVER (if they knowingly permit alcohol to be carried)

2. It is also an offence to POSSESS ALCOHOL or be DRUNK in a motor vehicle, which is not a PSV, that is adapted to carry MORE THAN EIGHT PASSENGERS (i.e a mini bus with more than 10 seats, including the driver) to and from a designated football match. However, it only needs to be carrying two or more passengers for that purpose for the offence to occur.

o The vehicle KEEPER (person responsible for taxing it - if they knowingly permit alcohol to be carried)

Thanks, i'll warn the lads and tell them we will be alcohol free tomorrow then, arrive early enough and it won't matter

Guest BaRmY OwLs

Tis a bit silly though. :huh: