Chris Waddle Night 8th December

Guest Infamouszigg

Guest Pickle66

I wanted to, but it clashes with my trip to Rome - my birthday treat to myself :-)You will have to post your view of the night for us exiles to read - am sure it will be good

Guest Infamouszigg

I wanted to, but it clashes with my trip to Rome - my birthday treat to myself :-)You will have to post your view of the night for us exiles to read - am sure it will be good

Better make sure i'm driving then!You could always do a special on your trip to one of europes cultural capital'sAlternative away days (now there's a title!) rofl

Guest Infamouszigg

Operation Waddle night is under way.Mode of transport (don't ask) but sorted (although we have a plan B for back-up)Swinging out of Burton (Bring on Man Ure) on-Trent at 5.00pm, up the old A38 swing round into Willington Village, through the back wacks of Weston-on-Trent onwards to pick-up Aston-on-Trent Owl in (surprisingly!) Aston-on-Trent.Depending on traffic its either follow A50 to M1 and north or meander through Derby, up the A38 to jnt 28 M1.Jnt 33 parkway down onto A61 and on to the Hallowed land known as HillsboroughEta 7.00pm.We may try and sneak a quick one in at the Park if we are early!Then we can sit back relax and enjoy what I am sure will be a top quality night.For my fellow Wednesdayites who are attending we will see you there.There's only one Chrissy Waddle,One Chrissy Waddle.............................

Guest Infamouszigg

What a night.Good food, good company and Chris 'The Legend' Waddle sat on our table, truly a memerable experience, excellent.Big thank you to Wednesday for putting on the event last night.Neil thanks for sorting out the table and my fellow Owlstalkers, thanks for the comedy value (Better than the comedian!) for the evening.I'm sure Neil will be posting a few choice pictures!Only dampener on thw whole night was the loss of my good ladies camera case that some one seemed to have swiped of out table. (That means I'll have to earn some brownie points now!). :bigemo_harabe_net-86: Oh and the fog on the way home, bloody awful, got in from the Aston-on-Trent mystery tour at 1.00 pm this morning!But thanks again to all who attended, I salute you. :bigemo_harabe_net-92: :bigemo_harabe_net-92: :bigemo_harabe_net-92: