Sign in to follow this  
Guest burome

OWLS in TURKIYE

Guest burome

List of reasons, pick any one

a. because your better looking.

b. because you make better kebabs.

c. because you have no sense of humour.

d. because brits hate everyone, including themselves.

e. because you keep asking silly questions.

d. because its what the world expects

e. because we have to pay a fortune to fly to your place to get the sun.

the list goes on, but enough for now :biggrin:

mate thanx for ur comment dont worry we love u too :laugh:

mate thanx for ur comment dont worry we love u too :laugh:

thanks for that Burome , still trying to find your contact at Nuneaton town :biggrin:

Guest burome

thanks for that Burome , still trying to find your contact at Nuneaton town :biggrin:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Hi mates im from ankara(in turkiye).im fan of OWLS IN 1991.I hope all u accept me as a brother who lives in ankara.My name is Omer.After today i will follow this site and i will try to be a good owls fan

Hello burome,

Welcome - Im half Turkish and am catching up with family in Istanbul in a couple of weeks time. i also have family in Ankara and have been a couple of times. Got to say that I love the sheer noise and passion at Turkish matches - its like no where else, (even more intense than the much hyped Anfield roar on famous 'Europoean nights') and an experience not to be missed. I'll be closely watching the Fenerbahce match tonight.

Guest burome

Hello burome,

Welcome - Im half Turkish and am catching up with family in Istanbul in a couple of weeks time. i also have family in Ankara and have been a couple of times. Got to say that I love the sheer noise and passion at Turkish matches - its like no where else, (even more intense than the much hyped Anfield roar on famous 'Europoean nights') and an experience not to be missed. I'll be closely watching the Fenerbahce match tonight.

thanx mate its very nice to meetin another türk here.if u ever come ankara i wanna meet with u.all turkish people think like u.i hate istanbul team(besiktas,fenerbahce,galatasaray) but in european cup i support them i hope fenerbahce will win :biggrin:

4 owls that I know of in Didim/Altinkum. We go out May/June Sept/Oct AND e go watch Didimspor lol

PS My Turkish team is Besiktas Kara Kartel BJK loy loy loy