FREE NINTENDO Wii/HDTV/PS3/XBOX360 etc

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

CLICK HERE TO CLAIM YOUR FREE GIFT

Frequently Asked Questions

Below are some of the questions we get asked most regularly:

Q: How can this be for real? - No one would give these items away for nothing?

A: This is a new form of online marketing. We earn a referral fee from the offers completed - some of this is used to purchase your free gifts.

Q: What is a referral?

A: Once you have signed up and completed your offer you will be given a referral link - this is your own link to give out to people. When they sign up you will receive a "yellow" and once they have completed an offer they will go "green". Once you have sufficient greens the order button will appear to allow you to enter verification for your chosen gift.

Q: What's the best way to get "greens"?

A: Be creative. The easiest way to start is with friends and family, but you can also post in forums, chat rooms etc. Use your imagination!

Q: Do the friends I refer have to complete an offer too?

A: Yes, once a referral signs up under your link they will appear on your status page as a “yellow” or as “Offer Not Complete”. Once they have completed their offer this will turn green and show “Offer Complete”.

Q: I have completed an offer but not been credited.

A: Some offers can remain pending for up to 2 weeks. If you have still not been credited after 14 days raise a "No offer credit" support ticket. Most offers are automatically tracked, although one does occasionally get missed. This can be easily rectified.

Q: I want a reward that's not listed.

A: We can do custom orders. Contact our Support Team with want you want via the ticket system in the members section. We will do our best to accommodate.

Q: Can I complete the site more than once?

A: You may. Once you have received your gift, we will reset your account and you may start all over again. Any unused greens will be rolled over.

CLICK HERE TO CLAIM YOUR FREE GIFT

Owlstalk Shop