Wolves away

No relevance to your thread, but...

I'm waiting for the Swansea tickets, as I have just bought a tent & two sleeping bags, so me & the nipper can go camping in the South of Wales after the game. I've been promising to take him camping for years, finally got the tent today!!

(I don't fancy camping in the Black Country!! :biggrin: )

I'm waiting for the Swansea tickets, as I have just bought a tent & two sleeping bags, so me & the nipper can go camping in the South of Wales after the game. I've been promising to take him camping for years, finally got the tent today!!

Just come back from South of Wales mate. Visited Swansea and went to see the ground. According to our sat nav its 3 hour 50 min even during rush hour from their ground to Sheffield. Thought you might like to know!

Guest danny wath owl

steep that 28 gold ones......not thats ever stopped me...i always seem to justfy paying through the nose to watch rubbish.lol.........oh well

I'm unable to make the Wolves game, so Swansea is the 1st away match for me. Though £28 to go to the black country feels steep ...

It is indeed, but fortunately I'll be able to pay the £15 student price.

Good away day though usually. Not too far to travel, beers on the train! Some decent boozers in Wolverhampton and it not far to walk to the ground from station/town.

Going down for the Swansea & Rotherham tickets tomorrow. Not bothering with Wolves. Got our tent ready for a two night stay in South Wales!!

Guest S13OWL

I'll be going with a couple of people off here.

Meeting up with a Wolves fan, and a Wednesday fan from Wolverhampton :biggrin:

Can't wait!

Is the Wolves fan Quirk by any chance?

Guest S13OWL

No I haven't seen him!

Like I said it's one of these gayers she's met off t'internet :biggrin:

Edited by S13OWL