North west owls

I live just off the Chester to manchester line (Runcorn East), give me a shout whenever your going (on the train or meet me there and we can go in the car)

ok then mate , that would be ideal . keep in touch on here and that . excited for next season :biggrin:

Guest glennswfc

I'm from Blackpool and don't drive or know any other owls. would love some fellow owls to travel over the pennines with

Just registered on OWLSTALK - Is there any owls supporters living in or near to Bolton, Lancashire ?

I intend to travel over to watch as many home games this season as possible - dont mind car sharing with keen owls supporter (s) from this area.

Your train go through Manchester mate? Trying to band a few Owls together here

Hey guys, I have a house immediately between Blackpool and Preston but spend most time from Sept - June in Manchester due to being a bloody student.

I am almost the biggest part time fan you will ever meet.

I'm from Blackpool and don't drive or know any other owls. would love some fellow owls to travel over the pennines with

Hi I am from Blackpool and go over a few games a season and to some nearby games. I have met a few wednesday fans in Blackpool so there is some out there.