North west owls

Guest LiverOwl

Hi I live in Liverpool (Waterloo) but work in Widnes - didn't think planet Runcorn would have quality inhabitatnts like Owls fans! :laugh:

lol...same here didnt think there would be anyone else in the north west, although I did see some lad with a wednesday shirt on driving through warrington the other week, nealry crashed with the shock of it

Wirral based, rumbleing nightmare going over Woodhead in the winter, train it on a Saturday home and away, or drive if the better half wants me in one piece when I get home.

Wirral based, rumbleing nightmare going over Woodhead in the winter, train it on a Saturday home and away, or drive if the better half wants me in one piece when I get home.

your telling me i tried going over woodhead on saturday and nearly missed kick off, got parked about 2mins and had to sprint to the ground. Was worth the near heart attack from running though.

Blackburn Owl

you must have been just behind me missed the first goal!!!!

Why dont we all meet up for a pint ?? 3 lads in Blackburn

Swan at Winnick??

Blackburn Owl

you must have been just behind me missed the first goal!!!!

Why dont we all meet up for a pint ?? 3 lads in Blackburn

Swan at Winnick??

sounds good too me, id be up for meeting for a pint. you go to any of the away games, would be good to go with people, share the petrol etc

Hi I live in Liverpool (Waterloo) but work in Widnes - didn't think planet Runcorn would have quality inhabitatnts like Owls fans! :laugh:

Whereabouts in Waterloo ? I used to live in a flat on Bridge Road, up the other end by Blundellsands. Used to play for the Vic at Brook Vale on a sunday morning - What a friendly league that was !!!

Live in Stockport now but still working in Liverpool, out by the airport so not too far from Widnes.

Two long time Wednesday fans from RUNCORN. First time season tickets for us next year in the Kop

bloody hell thought i was the only one where do you guys live, i moved to runcorn last year live on Littlebourne park backing onto Marina Village and Murdishaw

Contemplating my first season ticket for next season, tend to go to more away games to be honest

Andy

Two long time Wednesday fans from RUNCORN. First time season tickets for us next year in the Kop

Beechwood! Will be getting season tickets this year for first time. Will be going to all home games and some away games. Up the Owls!!!!!!!!!!

same here mate , im 16 therefore drivings out the question , but wheen I get the train , it goes wrexham to chester , chester 2 manchester , manchester to sheffield . Dont know if thats any use for you .

I live just off the Chester to manchester line (Runcorn East), give me a shout whenever your going (on the train or meet me there and we can go in the car)