Ticket Regs for derby game

Guest joeyd

Guest joeyd

Hello,

Can you help with this query ... I want to come down visit my beloved Wednesday for the first time in a couple of seasons (I live in Aberdeen).

For Aberdeen games against Rangers or Celtic you can't buy match tickets unless you have a previous booking history (its a police regulation) so that the coppers know who is sitting where ...

Is there a similiar thing for the derby game? Oct 19th works out to be a perfect time for me to revisit Hillsborough and it coincides with the game against "them".

Cheers in advance!

Last few seasons you have needed to have bought 2 tickets from the previous 4 games I think, or be a friend of a season ticket holder

i'd expect this to be the case again, i suppose it helps to stop their fans buying tickets for our ends

Guest joeyd

i'd expect this to be the case again, i suppose it helps to stop their fans buying tickets for our ends

Thanks for the replies guys. Hopefully I'll get down to Hillsborough this year ... it's been a while since my last visit. Its an expensive outing coming all the way to Sheffield from Aberdeen but I've loved it every time I've been down, and I've missed proudly taking my seat in the Kop!

Sending a PM to Brownlad is the best plan as suggested.

He usually says that he can't help and that its a wind up etc, sometimes he won't even reply. However if you keep hounding him 2 or 3 times a day then he soon realises how much it means to you and will certainly provide the goods.