Season Tickets Available NOW - Prices Frozen!

Guest York-owl

just a little away from the season tickets,for those who have bought membership this season have you got your cards yet i sent for my membership 3 weeks ago and still got my card yet.

just a little away from the season tickets,for those who have bought membership this season have you got your cards yet i sent for my membership 3 weeks ago and still got my card yet.

Sorry for the delay...

If you email graeme.cook@wednesdayite.com or phone 0845 0091867 and leave your details - I am sure Graeme will update you

The cards are specially printed with your name and membership nuumber on and can take 3/4 weeks as we have to order them in batches. _ In addition Graeme has been on holiday in the last few weeks.

Sorry for the delay...

If you email graeme.cook@wednesdayite.com or phone 0845 0091867 and leave your details - I am sure Graeme will update you

The cards are specially printed with your name and membership nuumber on and can take 3/4 weeks as we have to order them in batches. _ In addition Graeme has been on holiday in the last few weeks.

I think York is talking about Sheffield Wednesday 'membership', rather than Wednesdayite membership? (I think he posted about it in another thread) - in which case York, contat the clubs' ticket office for further details about their membership delays.