Euro 2008

Bloody Russia !!

shall I take my ball home now !!

Comrade, you must believe that the Motherland will once again be glorious.

The Red Army shall rule again.

Для пользы великолепного Советского Союза при законном лидере Джозефе Сталине

Edited by TheGodfather

Comrade, you must believe that the Motherland will once again be glorious.

The Red Army shall rule again.

Для пользы великолепного Советского Союза при законном лидере Джозефе Сталине

That's where I put it

been looking for that for ages

Guest AJ*SWFC

I must admit my knowledge of the Greek team is far more limited than my knowledge of the French team (as I say, I follow the French League very closely whilst keeping up with Lyon), but i'm pretty sure Mr Dellas is still very much a part of the Greek setup yes.

I would imagine the players to keep an eye on would be Charisteas (again) and Basinas, but there'll be plenty of names that regular followers of football will recognise - Nikopolidis is still going in the sticks I think, Seitaridis, Stelios and Samaras.

My personal opinion is they will be collecting the wooden spoon in Group D though, behind Spain and the Red Army of course.

The majority of greeces team do play in greece, however, they should not be underestimated by the russian/spaniards/swedes.

Captain Basinas looks likely to recover from an ankle knock in time for the tournament kick off. He will be partnered in centre mid by katsouranis, one of the best footballers to come out of greece. along with the likes of dellas, seitaridis, nikopolidis at the back the greeks will be hard to break dwon. look out for the young lad gekas upfront who is often preferred to the much more heard of charisteas. More attacking threat is carried by karagounis and stelios, two experiences veterans boasting over 140 caps between them, who have got craft and an eye for goal. look out europe. the CHAMPIONS are here to win

Add to all that, that 7 of the starting eleven of euro 04 final are still in the squad. yeah, now your scared!

Up 'the pirate ship'!!!