Player T-shirts

Plain blue t-shirt....

Owls badge on the left chest, small player number on the right where the manufacturer usually is.... then on the back... the players name and number... all the detail on the t-shirt in white.

Knock them out at tenner a pop.

Then throughout the season as players start to shine... push the fans favourite players shirt... a range of Leon Clarke shirts at the minute would go down a treat.... hes a current cult hero in a spazzy kind of way.

Not everyone can afford the £50 for a official shirt with the name and numbers on.... especially as the release of the new shirt coincides with the ST renewals.

Just a thought.

Edited by BRUCE LEE

I've seen plenty of people in the Sheffield 11 Yankees plain tee. Looks cool. I'd buy a couple of Wednesday ones.

I've a San Diego Padres one - it's navy blue, says Padres on the front and has Hoffman 55 on the back

Guest wincobankowl

This thread has reminded me of the good old days with all the T shirt sellers outside the Kop.

One of the best things about going to the match was to see what new t shirts had come out.

Ah, those were the days :sad:

This thread has reminded me of the good old days with all the T shirt sellers outside the Kop.

One of the best things about going to the match was to see what new t shirts had come out.

Ah, those were the days :sad:

Thats what made me think of these tbh.... I found my old blue t-shirt with "GOD" and "8" on the back.

'IF' we manage to sign a decent player in the summer, this would be an obvious platform to start this range of t-shirts.

Guest bartman82

this idea all sounds way tooo good and way too easy.......put me down for a Tudgay 7 and a Waddle 8 please