more objects for fans in club store

I think the club store could boost it's profits by selling things some fans want as at most away games there's always teenagers with tacky England flags with handwritten SWFC on. Wouldn't it be better to sell flags with Swfc already printed on them or selling swfc flags.

The ground could also sell blue and white balloons. I know I will get a lot of replies with " look what happened at the pigs vs man.city game" but this would boost the players as they run out onto the pitch with blue and white balloons. Another thing the club should sell is swfc related inflatables.

Guest NickTtheowl

Good Idea. They should do a dvd at the end of the season with every single match on it in full. Not just the goals. I would certainly buy this.

Guest NickTtheowl

They should also start doing shirt printing properly! Last years home shirt had a letter peeling off now is the same for the yellow away shirt and this seasons home shirt which I only bought on sunday!!!

Take them back and complain. The same was happening to my black away shirt from a couple of seasons ago but not had print on them this season so....It's bloody expensive aswell, especially if we sign Slusarski.

Guest dazg

Good Idea. They should do a dvd at the end of the season with every single match on it in full. Not just the goals. I would certainly buy this.

Wouldnt show much and would be cheap as we didnt exactly score loads of goals or win many games did we and maybe have a warning for people with stress relative illness's on the DVD's

Guest wolfe tone

I think the club store could boost it's profits by selling things some fans want as at most away games there's always teenagers with tacky England flags with handwritten SWFC on. Wouldn't it be better to sell flags with Swfc already printed on them or selling swfc flags.

The ground could also sell blue and white balloons. I know I will get a lot of replies with " look what happened at the pigs vs man.city game" but this would boost the players as they run out onto the pitch with blue and white balloons. Another thing the club should sell is swfc related inflatables.

mind boggles at the thought.

ye could have "sexy suzie" in the away strip, for all those

pubescent youths who canna get enough wednesday, lose ya cherry boys,

lose ya cherry, but dinna lose ya heed !!

for the girls, there's a BL job that twirls a scarf around as he comes, not once but twice.

ah wouldna have the burger though, too much of a temptation for the BIG man upfront.

a pair of inflatable crutches, resplendent in any three colour variation for the cheeky scouse git 8-)

(ya's reading this aren't ya ?!!)

top sellers.

thats probably not possible you can only get so much run time on a dvd, every game wouldn't fit