Travelling to the game from east Riding?

Guest Hornsea Owl

Guest Hornsea Owl

Hi

New member here, was wondering if anyone is going to the game sunday from around the East Riding area that maybe could grab a lift with n contribute to the petrol.

Don't get to many games now since moving away but came across this site and think its great that people help out fellow Wednesdayites getting to games.

Thanx in advance

Guest Infamouszigg

Hi

New member here, was wondering if anyone is going to the game sunday from around the East Riding area that maybe could grab a lift with n contribute to the petrol.

Don't get to many games now since moving away but came across this site and think its great that people help out fellow Wednesdayites getting to games.

Thanx in advance

Not much help from me with regards your request above, but amazed there's an Owl in Hornsea,

The mother-in-law and step father in law moved up there from the Long Eaton area around three years ago and we go up around three to four times a year.

They live on Hull road over looking the Mere.

Had many a light lemonade in th Victoria, Pike and Heron and the other one who's name I always forget.

Good to see you on board.

Infamous Z

Hi

Thanx in advance

Hi Hornsea

I live Hull but couldn't get a ticket, but next season I will share petrol with you and drive occasionally if you want to.

Good to hear there some Owls out this way on instead of the L**ds fans.

Now then Hornsea - I'm a Leven lad myself. Unfortunately I'm living in Manchester now so can't help out with transport I'm afraid.

I know how much of a nightmare it can be getting over from out there, especially without your own transport.

Mum and Dad still live in Leven so if ever I'm visiting them and going the match from there I'll give you a heads up on here beforehand