Ticket Office Refunds

Anyone able to help here as phoned ticket office a few times today and can't get through. Bought full price tickets last Sunday so obviously now thinking about how best to obtain my part refund. Live 85 miles away so can't easily pop in . Travelling up early onSunday to get to Hillsborough around 11am with a view to going straight to the ticket office and ,subject to waiting times, getting the refund to my credit card sorted...

does anyone know what time they are open Sunday with it being a match day as its not apparent on the site

and/or what time they are normally open matchday....

only other alternative is my mat in Sheffiedl take them back at a later date but would imagine a redit card refund would need me there..

as I said tried to get through to the ticket office today and if successful, would not have to ask

thanks to anyone for any help

They've extended the deadline for refunds until Monday, May 19th.

So you're probably best trying next week sometime, i know they said you could apply for your refund via post, so keep your ticket stubs and then give them a ring to ask what you need to do

Alternatively you can PM brownlad with how many tickets you need a refund for and which stand and he can sort out refunds remotely.

He has access to the ticket office as he works there.