BIG SCREEN FOR AWAY GAMES

Guest jimmyowl77

Guest jimmyowl77

(Apologies if this has already been posted)

I know a few clubs have done it in the cup games etc but....

Why don't the board splash out and either hire/buy a huge screen for the away games which fans can't get to or sell out away games. (games that spring to mind are Blackpool, Southampton midweek, Leicester and the Pigsty)

Charge £10 or whatever for a ticket to watch at hillsboro, give the club that we're playing a cut of the tickets sold, we'd also get revenue from drinks/snacks and merchandise from the shop as well as ticket prices,

Just think if we had it for the piggies game, I think we'd have easily got over 8000 fans wanting to watch the game as it wasn't on TV and we were given a joke allocation.

Guest Parky1867

Do any other clubs do this?

If not why not?

Im thinking its something to do with TV rights, and maybe the amount it would cost to do this (if it is possible) is far beyond the price that could be raised by the club.

Would be an excellent idea, and I would definetley attend each game that I couldnt get tickets for..

HullCity are doing a beamback on Sunday from Portman Road.

Yeh - 1 game.

I recall the Blunts lost money when they did it a few years ago, but they weren't bothered cos it was for the fans.

Don't forget you have to pay Satelite time plus sat trucks, and for most games it'd be 1 camera coverage with no replays / close ups and not even live from the game commentary!

Guest wolfe tone

Yeh - 1 game.

I recall the Blunts lost money when they did it a few years ago, but they weren't bothered cos it was for the fans.

Don't forget you have to pay Satelite time plus sat trucks, and for most games it'd be 1 camera coverage with no replays / close ups and not even live from the game commentary!

HULL CITY