Anyone else in the Leicester end on 26th?

Guest Mossy

I hope we get some :sad:

Earnie, some good news. I actually work for a Bank. So I asked one of the girls in the office to check the internal transactions and she tells me that leicester have today sent an electronic instruction to debit my account. So think it should be ok!

Do they only give you tickets with a Leicester address?

Ive just ordered 3 in the family stand, seems the safest place and quite near the owls fans.

Did you use a Sheffield address?

We used a Manchester one and they rejected us because we weren't on the database.

Edited by earnie the alien

Guest Lozinho

I'm a Leicester owl, born and bred. I'll be in the family stand with quite a few more it seems. http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif

Foxes1884 is right, Leicester's hardcore support are notoriously rough. Trouble regularly occurs with visiting supporters. Be sensible if you're in their end.

Watch out for their fans' new craze - "shoes off, if you love leicester!" They think it's amazing. :huh:

Guest thebarslider

i'm in there too.... H1 i think. A bit worried but should be ok just going to keep quiet all game. Anyone else near me>?

I'm a Leicester owl, born and bred. I'll be in the family stand with quite a few more it seems. http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif

Foxes1884 is right, Leicester's hardcore support are notoriously rough. Trouble regularly occurs with visiting supporters. Be sensible if you're in their end.

Watch out for their fans' new craze - "shoes off, if you love leicester!" They think it's amazing. :huh:

Hmm, I was planning on taking the whole of the "family stand" on my own in true 80-'s fashion. But if they take their shoes off, I guess there a chance somebody might hit me with one. I'm scared now, maybe i'll give this one a miss :biggrin:

Guest foxes1884

Just a further warning on behalf of Leicester City Football Club. If we are to believe that a large number of fans have infiltrated home ends, the policing will be tight in the Family Stand. I would also like to add that for the sake of the safety of your supporters I would refrain from any conspicuous support or celebrations as this will incite trouble and lead to violence. This situation of away fans in home areas has been brought to the attention of the club and police. If you are in the Family Stand, respect that there are children and families who support Leicester in that area. This may also lead to altercations with highly protective parents. Believe me! If you are in K and L Blocks, I would strongly urge you to reconsider. The supporters in these areas will not think twice about confronting away fans with the possibility of trouble. Leicester City fans do not condone away fans in home areas and if recent history dictates, you will be in for rough treatment if identified and then dragged out. You have been warned. Fans have been told to be vigilant and single out away fans for ejection without recompense.