Anyone else in the Leicester end on 26th?

Guest Mossy

Anybody booked tickets for the home end online and actually got them yet? Don't count your chickens.

I got home tonight to find what I thought were the pair of home end tickets that I ordered from their website last weekend, only to find it was a credit card refund and a note saying that they're under police instructions not to sell to anybody who wasn't already on their database.

They could have said that before, instead of letting me order the tickets and sending me an email booking confirmation. Cook a cat.

I got mine the next day, but I haven't got a Sheffield post code as I now live in London.

Guest hirsty07

how many can you get mate. missed out on allocation due to being away them two days. CAN'T MISS THIS, BIGGEST GAME IN YRS. Don't mind joining you in section P. WE'RE ALL WEDNESDAY AREN'T WE ???????

how many can you get mate. missed out on allocation due to being away them two days. CAN'T MISS THIS, BIGGEST GAME IN YRS. Don't mind joining you in section P. WE'RE ALL WEDNESDAY AREN'T WE ???????

I can probably get two more (max 4 i think), pm me if you want be to try and order a couple.

Guest haverowl

Section P1, which is as close as we could get.

Ordered three tickets online for the family enclosure. Hopefully pretty close to the wednesday fans - Found by clicking on P3 section, the stated tickets are for P1.

Anybody else experience this? Hopefully they'll arrive and be for P1.

C'mon Wednesday!

Guest haverowl

Section P1, which is as close as we could get.

Ordered three tickets online for the family enclosure. Hopefully pretty close to the wednesday fans - Found by clicking on P3 section, the stated tickets are for P1.

C'mon Wednesday!

C'mon Wednesday!

Yep, same thing happened to me, P1 ticket arrived though, so don't worry.

just bought my ticket in their family stand...I was putting out a call on facebook to try and get as many mates down as possible but someone said the whole ground was about to sell out so I've bought one..

by the looks of this there'll be loads of us there! we should probably keep shtum until the second half...don't want to be ejected at half-time

any winning goal from 50' onwards tho and its gonna be hard not to go mental

Guest foxes1884

A word of caution. Leicester fans are not the most receptive bunch to away fans in home areas. This is not Craven Cottage. If you make it known that you support Wednesday, you will be pounced upon quicker than you can think and all manner of articles may rain down on you. If you are getting tickets in K or L in the East Stand that is pure suicide! That has some of the most vocal and hard core supporters! You will be lucky to escape alive. Our stewards and police are very vigilant and will remove all away fans in home areas. As for your efforts to congregate and celebrate en masse-asking for trouble and easier to round you up! You have been warned! We have had enough football-related arrests at this club this season and our supporters if anything have become more militant! Be sensible and do nothing stupid, there will be a capacity crowd and the likelihood of moving around is slim.

Up the Foxes!

Guest haverowl

Yep, same thing happened to me, P1 ticket arrived though, so don't worry.

Booked three tickets for section P1, but received a refund notice in the post today Police instructions/database - Suffolk postcode.  Got train tickets. Can anyone help?        

Desperate Owl.

Booked three tickets for section P1, but received a refund notice in the post today Police instructions/database - Suffolk postcode.  Got train tickets. Can anyone help?        

Desperate Owl.

I'd probably call their ticket office and try and blag getting tickets, explain that it's a bday present for your partner, and you've already bought train tickets on the strength of their email confirmation. I did something similar once.

Failing that, if you PM I can try and buy tickets today, it might just work as I registered very early as i knew i wouldn't get tickets through Wednesday.