Anyone else in the Leicester end on 26th?

Guest Mossy

Guest Mossy

I'm using my mates city season ticket to go down, but am gonna sit as close to weds fans as possible, anyone else going down, maybe we could sit in a big group?

I'm using my mates city season ticket to go down, but am gonna s

Me and 5 others are in the leicester end but not much used to you as we're in the corporate bit before hand and then in the main stand in a sectioned off area on the halfway line..good news is we're okay to celebrate if we score or get the right result

There'll be plenty of owls in there. Most seem to be heading for the family stand near our fans. Think that's the one behind the goal at the away end

Guest Infamouszigg

Working on corporate tickets for me and my lad, 95% sure we are in.

Nuneatonowl1 will pm you when I have details to see if you are going to be anywhere near me.

That would be good ziggy.I know the corprorate bit we are as its the carvery restaurant large function area ..I go a few times each season.we never actually get seat tickets until on arrival but we'll definitely talk before or on the day once you know more

Guest Mossy

family stand is the one behind the goal thats your best bet brownlad

maybe we could get a massive group of us in 1 section of this area?

family stand is the one behind the goal thats your best bet brownlad

maybe we could get a massive group of us in 1 section of this area?

Sounds good to me. Quite a few in the P section by the sounds of it, so i'll try and get a couple there...

Anybody booked tickets for the home end online and actually got them yet? Don't count your chickens.

I got home tonight to find what I thought were the pair of home end tickets that I ordered from their website last weekend, only to find it was a credit card refund and a note saying that they're under police instructions not to sell to anybody who wasn't already on their database.

They could have said that before, instead of letting me order the tickets and sending me an email booking confirmation. Cook a cat.