Leicester City Away - First Batch SOLD OUT

Guest gizmo

been down this mornin ,put our name down on a list for if they recieve another allocation of tkts ,if they get enough ppl on list they will push for another allocation of tkts ,so anyone who wants tkts get down and put your name on the list ....

been down this mornin ,put our name down on a list for if they recieve another allocation of tkts ,if they get enough ppl on list they will push for another allocation of tkts ,so anyone who wants tkts get down and put your name on the list ....

I rang up at 13.15 and the women said there were 6 tickets left and that they were expecting more tommorrow. But she said she wasn't allowed to let me put my name down for any or pre order any.

Guest gizmo

I rang up at 13.15 and the women said there were 6 tickets left and that they were expecting more tommorrow. But she said she wasn't allowed to let me put my name down for any or pre order any.

if there were 6 tickets left at 13:15 then why did they tell me they were sold out as i was there at 10:30 :mad: ,and wrote my name contact number and how many tkts i wanted on a list of about 20 ppl at the time .... :mad:

Guest East_Dene_Owl

if there were 6 tickets left at 13:15 then why did they tell me they were sold out as i was there at 10:30 :mad: ,and wrote my name contact number and how many tkts i wanted on a list of about 20 ppl at the time .... :mad:

You probably spoke to Ashley who probably was looking at Hull city away on his screen. :st2:

Guest hirstysleftfoot

We have definitely sold out completely for the Leicester away game, I was told that at lunchtime today when I rang to enquire. When I asked as to whether or not we were getting a further allocation I was told that we were getting a further 120 or so tickets ( a strange number????).

But that number had already gone because the ticket office had been taking names and numbers all morning for these 120+ tickets. I put my name on that list and was told that I would be about number '160 odd' and that I would receive a phone call sometime tomorrow - FRIDAY. I've left my name and number and I am hoping that I get lucky??????

We have definitely sold out completely for the Leicester away game, I was told that at lunchtime today when I rang to enquire. When I asked as to whether or not we were getting a further allocation I was told that we were getting a further 120 or so tickets ( a strange number????).

But that number had already gone because the ticket office had been taking names and numbers all morning for these 120+ tickets. I put my name on that list and was told that I would be about number '160 odd' and that I would receive a phone call sometime tomorrow - FRIDAY. I've left my name and number and I am hoping that I get lucky??????

My Leicester ticket arrived today, and is attached nicely to my noticeboard next to my Blackpool ticket.

Heres for hoping for two wins!