Changing a ticket

Take your season ticket to the ticket office say that the person can't make it, and they will exchange for a normal stub in the same seat after removing the voucher from the season ticket.

I am doing that tonight as my dad can't make it so my sister is coming. Have done it a few times this season, its very little hassle.

What are the implications if your dad can't make it but he has a concession ticket for being over 60, but you want to take someone thats not over 60?

Can I get a student in on that or am I best just chancing it at the turnstiles?

A mate of mine got through using a young lady's ticket even though the turnstile operator actually checked the photo.

What are the implications if your dad can't make it but he has a concession ticket for being over 60, but you want to take someone thats not over 60?

Can I get a student in on that or am I best just chancing it at the turnstiles?

A mate of mine got through using a young lady's ticket even though the turnstile operator actually checked the photo.

when asked "have you had a sex change", I shrugged and said "yes". I was then allowed in.

The hair dyed brown from blond, and the addition of about 3 stone also didnt seem to phase him...