I'm shortly to be relocating from Sheffield to Norwich to work in the N&N Hospital for a year.

The reality is just hitting me i.e. the A 17, its miles from Hillsborough.... etc, etc....

Do any Norwich Owls make it to matches very often? Coaches, train? Is it safe to display SWFC/ Wednesdayite car stickers or are the Canaries aggressive?

Help!!

I'm shortly to be relocating from Sheffield to Norwich to work in the N&N Hospital for a year.

The reality is just hitting me i.e. the A 17, its miles from Hillsborough.... etc, etc....

Do any Norwich Owls make it to matches very often? Coaches, train? Is it safe to display SWFC/ Wednesdayite car stickers or are the Canaries aggressive?

Help!!

My Wife's family are all from Norfolk & are all Canaries. We tend to travel down there once every 6 weeks or so. Bout 20 miles north of Norwich. Lovely City is Norwich,some great places to eat and drink, very clean and quite quaint. Folk tend to keep themselves to themselves though, but once you get to know them you will be sound. As for Wednesdayite/ stickers in your car you won't have any problems at all. I have parked all over Norwich & never once had a problem. My Sister in Law worked at the N&N, I understand it is a very good hospital.

All the very best. Sorry I can't help with any info re coaches etc but as for Norwich itself it's sound.

I'm a NorwichOwl, i'v got a seaon ticket as well although it's a bit of a trek. It's easy to get the train up to Sheffield on a Saturday, normally leaving at 9am and getting back for 10pm.

The local folk are fine, not really interested in banter, but they won't give you any problems about Wednesday shirts/ stickers etc etc.

Welcome to the amazing world of the NorwichOwls :)

I'm a NorwichOwl, i'v got a seaon ticket as well although it's a bit of a trek. It's easy to get the train up to Sheffield on a Saturday, normally leaving at 9am and getting back for 10pm.

The local folk are fine, not really interested in banter, but they won't give you any problems about Wednesday shirts/ stickers etc etc.

Welcome to the amazing world of the NorwichOwls :)

Thanks,

I'm learning fast - particularly in relation to 'banter'!

Hope our position in the championship doesn't turn on the last game of the season :biggrin:

My sister was stationed in Norwich for 4 years, it is a fine city, and it states as much on the sign as you enter. It is very flat, with a hill in the City centre. I had no problems on my many visits, and quite often I would wear Wednesday clothing. One thing is a must, treat yourself to a ploughman's lunch, you won't be disappointed.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

My sister was stationed in Norwich for 4 years, it is a fine city, and it states as much on the sign as you enter. It is very flat, with a hill in the City centre. I had no problems on my many visits, and quite often I would wear Wednesday clothing. One thing is a must, treat yourself to a ploughman's lunch, you won't be disappointed.

No but the bloody ploughman will be