Find me a cheap laptop

KivoOwl

I'm just a poor boy, in need of a cheap laptop, for the simple use of typing word documents.

My sister's doing her coursework all the time at the moment and I can't get on the computer to do anything, need my own laptop methinks.

It doesn't need to be a high end model, doesn't need to be capable of sustaining internet, games etc..., just needs to be able to write on.

Any help would be appreciated thankies...

Guest bradfield owl

I'm just a poor boy, in need of a cheap laptop, for the simple use of typing word documents.

My sister's doing her coursework all the time at the moment and I can't get on the computer to do anything, need my own laptop methinks.

It doesn't need to be a high end model, doesn't need to be capable of sustaining internet, games etc..., just needs to be able to write on.

Any help would be appreciated thankies...

there you are mate. not fantastic specs but ok for writing word documents and the like. Ill keep looking for you mate

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/IBM-thinkpad-T21-Lap...1QQcmdZViewItem

Guest bradfield owl

only problem is its an Ei systems one. got a lot of jip from that brand (pc worlds own btw) mabye you havnt and your very lucky lol. but if it does f**k up dont go to pc world they will charge a bomb!!! (£60 for a diagnostic!)

only problem is its an Ei systems one. got a lot of jip from that brand (pc worlds own btw) mabye you havnt and your very lucky lol. but if it does f**k up dont go to pc world they will charge a bomb!!! (£60 for a diagnostic!)

Oops my bad :laugh: . I copied wrong link, mines an advent-well this one Edited by Cooldude

Guest bradfield owl

Ive got an old IBM Thinkpad that runs Win XP - you can have it for £50.

The IBM thinkpads arnt the fastest or powerfull laptop but theyre really handy. our lasses mom has one just right for word processing and internet. really small too :D