DRINKS IN STAND

Guest fuddy

Guest fuddy

one of the things i hate i having to go to concessions stand during the game to get a drink and if lucky something to eat, i think they could make more money and keep fans happier if they follow the american games type and have drinks and some foods sold in stands as it is imposible to get to stands during the game and if you do they have nothing left.

what does everyone else think

Guest fuddy

dont think he mentioned alcoholic drinks though.

they do what fuddy mentioned at the san siro, they sell non alcholoc drinks, crips and stuff like that

yep he has got it, thats exactly what i ment

Guest fuddy

What like been at pictures popcorn,pick & mix great Lager

no like chocolate crisps pop, may be hot pies and drinks if there is a way(not sure how it would be done) suppose popcorn if you want it.

just makes more money from the people in the stands than having people queing at stands during half time and not getting served or them having nothing left(nothing more annoying than no hot food at half time)

Guest drummerboy1

no like chocolate crisps pop, may be hot pies and drinks if there is a way(not sure how it would be done) suppose popcorn if you want it.

just makes more money from the people in the stands than having people queing at stands during half time and not getting served or them having nothing left(nothing more annoying than no hot food at half time)

I went to a ball game in New York to watch the Yankess and hundreds of stewards had back packs on with a long tube and a button that poured pints of lager. Just walking up and down the stands selling the beer from a specially kitted out bag.

Brilliant!!!

At cricket over here they come around selling you beer. You purchase tokens and a plastic-ish pint pot and then they come around during the game with what looks like a star-wars pack on their backs and fill your pot for a token. Stops the sellers having to carry money, and saves you missing any of the action. They walk up and down the isles so you just pass your token and cup along and it comes back full!

There are also beer points all around the stadiums so you dont have to walk far either if you fancy getting up for a pint.

At rugby there are beer stalls as well all over the ground and they have TV's in with the game on, so your don't miss a thing. Went to watch the Blou Bulle a few years ago versus Auckland Blues and at half time the game was all but over, we were getting thumped. We were in a bar at the back of the stand as the second half started and they scored straight from kick off. We didnt move out of the bar until well after full time, and we didn't miss the game!

Guest Foldsey

Apparently Coventry are starting up a scheme where you cannot buy any food or drink with cash. You have to buy a voucher (minimum top up of £5) before the game. If you want your change, you can only get it when the turnstiles open an hour after half time.

I went to a ball game in New York to watch the Yankess and hundreds of stewards had back packs on with a long tube and a button that poured pints of lager. Just walking up and down the stands selling the beer from a specially kitted out bag.

Brilliant!!!

They have those at the horse races a lot.. call em rocket men..

Its usually Fosters