Melbourne Owls

Guest MVFC_SWFC

Guest plymouthowl

Don't know whether this counts but i'm here for the next 2months loving the city, just proper hating losing touch with the footy.

Guest skeletor

i'm hopefully moving (if i get the job im after!) after xmas. I hope Wednesday World become available for Macs, I'd hate not to be up to date with goals etc.

Guest mr snrub

i'm hopefully moving (if i get the job im after!) after xmas. I hope Wednesday World become available for Macs, I'd hate not to be up to date with goals etc.

...to Melbourne?

Guest plymouthowl

cool, you should get on down to the melbourne victory game on wednesday night

Is Melbourne Victory AFL or our football? would love to watch a proper game live. I worked at the MCG for the opening game of the AFL season last thur and hadn't a flippingclue what was going on? Is there anywhere in Melbourne that shows sky sports? I'm desperate to watch the Argyle game

Is Melbourne Victory AFL or our football? would love to watch a proper game live. I worked at the MCG for the opening game of the AFL season last thur and hadn't a flippingclue what was going on? Is there anywhere in Melbourne that shows sky sports? I'm desperate to watch the Argyle game

As if Plymouth wasn't far enough away, you are now in Melbourne!

Guest MVFC_SWFC

our football. They are currently in the asian champions league, next game is 9/04 at telstra dome against Gama Osaka

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melbourne_Victory there's some info about that club

Guest plymouthowl

our football. They are currently in the asian champions league, next game is 9/04 at telstra dome against Gama Osaka

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melbourne_Victory there's some info about that club

Nice one, thanks for that mate. I've been looking for a team to adopt, defo going to take a game in. Trying to get into the AFL at the mo but its going completely over my head. Also is there a local league round melbourne? just got a house in the western suburbs and are probably going to be here longer then we first planned, so i'm desperate to find a team to play for.

Guest plymouthowl

http://www.footballfedvic.com.au/

that's the state's governing body for football, they should have a club directory in there and just look for who is closest, but i would get on it quick as the games start in 2 weeks

Brilliant, thanks for that. Got quite a few numbers and found our village (yarraville) has actually got a team on there. cheers