FBC Saronno - Owls Talkathon

Some of you may remember that fans from Italian club FBC Saronno came over for the derby match against Sheffield United last month. They were kind enough to present Wednesdayite with three FBC Saronno home shirts, all size XL and numbered 7, 9 and 11 respectively. One of these shirts we are going to put in a presentation frame to have at the Wednesdayite lounge. The other two we thought we could auction off at some stage to raise money for Wednesdayite.

We want to make one of these available now for Nigel's Owls Talkathon initiative. So then, one of these shirts (any one of the three) is now up for auction through this thread. Genuine bids only please. Please only post on this thread if you are prepared to put in a higher bid than has gone before. By midnight tonight, whoever has made the highest bid should donate the amount via the link above and PM me, or e-mail me at graeme.cook@wednesdayite.com with name and address details and I will arrange to get the shirt to you.

Check out http://www.fbcsaronno.it/cronaca.php for a recent image of the shirt in action.

By the way, the shirts fit me perfectly. So I am opening the bidding at £50.00.

Guest Fbc Saronno 1910

great businnes wednesdayite friends. we sell official FBC Saronno 1910 shirt on 60 Euros.

we looking forward to meet you next week. in this occasion will be with us general manage Marzio Buscaglia.

same shirt since 1910.

i atached th link of young tournament in italy at may 08 with sheffield wednesday young team

www.forzasaronno.org/index-torneo.htm

Guest Fbc Saronno 1910

surely is a rarity shirt. In Saronno we don't have a merchadise shop. good idea friends , good for owls Talkathon . ciao

Guest Deleted member

Thanks everybody - I hadn't seen this item - could we possible get all the auction items remaining pinned - just so as they are in one place?

Thank you very much.

Guest Fbc Saronno 1910

in 1910 the first shirt of FBC Saronno, was donate by sheffield wednesday management, at the first president of FBC Saronno, Gaetano gianetti on visiting in sheffield. you can see the first shirt of fbc saronno on http://www.forzasaronno.org. actually the shirt is lite blue because after second war world, saronno municipality chaghe official color on light blue ................ ( i don't know why ) . in 2010 FBC Saronno ( for 100 years old ) return on originally shirt blue and white ...... the same of great sheffield wednesday. CIAO

Edited by Fbc Saronno 1910

I can't afford to bid on this but Grandad there is £20 coming to your great, selfless idea. Take care.

"FBC Saronna 1910" will there be some of the 2010 shirts available for us to buy, I would love one?

UTO

Forza Wednesday!