Owls in Sahar talks

Well did I say I was against the club on this matter?

hmmmmmmmmmm, let me think without my brain lol

Do i know you, do you know my my opinions on SWFC?

How people always look at a way of abusing the club baffles me, oh and if you want to check my views, please read any of my previous posts regarding the current situation at hillsborough, the suing of fans, the poor communication at hillsborough and the lack of forward thinking.

Think before you post,

cheers x

Big gamble if you ask me, some cocky 18 year old from Chelsea when you really need a hard working commited striker, i think if you land this kid your fate is sealed.

Too far north? Now this is the most northern archetypal quote I've heard in a long time. But you know Im kind of bored of players who currently cover every blade of grass but have little talent to deliver the end product.

Edited by j-savas

Too far north? Now this is the most northern archetypal quote I've heard in a long time. But you know Im kind of bored of players who currently cover every blade of grass but have little talent to deliver the end product.

exactly.

It'd be a welcome change to see a quality player turn out in the blue and white.

They stand out like a mile when you are used to players who are all huff and puff with no end product.

I'd be pleased if it came off.

I'm not going to say he'll score loads of goals and save us from relegtion, nor will I say he'll be a massive let down.

He does have the potential to do very well though by the sounds of it - and it will be a hell of a lot more optmisitic than when we signed Showunmi.

It's a gamble, but with the position we're in - we've got to go for it.

Me too.

I know nothing about Sahar though.

Guest davet30

(err that ain't too good proper English but... I digress)

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

My English was never my strongest point.......... why didn't you correct me? at least I may have learnt something :biggrin:

Guest davet30

Do i know you, do you know my my opinions on SWFC?

How people always look at a way of abusing the club baffles me, oh and if you want to check my views, please read any of my previous posts regarding the current situation at hillsborough, the suing of fans, the poor communication at hillsborough and the lack of forward thinking.

Think before you post,

cheers x

You might want to check my views too ....

sorry if I mistook you for someone else lol

That did cross my mind as I was posting. Although to be fair, I don't think Sturrock gave him an adequalte chance to prove himself.

Not defensive minded enough for sturrock maybe.... :ph34r:

To be fair, yes KPS didn't give him enough opportunities to prove his worth. Also, the slightly long ball route we played under KPS whilst we were struggling didn't suit Agbonlahor, despite his speed!