Owls in Sahar talks

Guest davet30

No, it's just someone with a f**king brain, rare breed on here sadly lol

Well did I say I was against the club on this matter?

hmmmmmmmmmm, let me think without my brain lol

I hear what you say and do agree with your sentiments. The thing what gets my goat is those brain dead knobs who jump on the band wagon everytime someone says something against the club no matter what it is.

.......... I was going to write more but I'll just leave it at that.

the "brain dead nobs" are certainly in the minority here.

Because usually if they say anything they leave themselves open to people like yourself labelling them 'brain dead nobs'.

And I can't think of one person who universally backs up the club in everything it has done ....just people calling for a bit of balance to the relentless and all consuming cynicism.

Edited by zenowl

I hear what you say and do agree with your sentiments. The thing what gets my goat is those brain dead knobs who jump on the band wagon everytime someone says something against the club no matter what it is.

.......... I was going to write more but I'll just leave it at that.

To a degree, I agree.

(err that ain't too good proper English but... I digress)

I like to think I make my own, informed opinions. I read what other people say... I try and reason with both sides and I make my own mind up. So yes, I agree, some people on here do jump on that bandwagon.

That is often outweighed however by those who jump on the 'criticise the club at all costs' bandwagon. Owlstalk is sometimes more like Ben Hur.

The board aren't perfect. The website aint perfect. The marketing leaves something to be desired. This club has plenty of problems... but sometimes people need to stand back a bit that's all. Decide what they want. Do they want to be kept in the dark about what goes on until it's finished? Or be kept up to speed as things happen, openly and honestly?

You can't have it both ways, that's all.

Anyway, on topic, I'd be very pleased to sign Ben Sahar. He is highly rated by Chelsea... Israel may not be a football super nation but to be internationally capped at that age is a great achievement.

He is young and should be hungry to impress and get some real first team action. Joking apart but relegation battles can also hugely mature young players... He's got nothing to lose and neither have Chelsea. I really hope it does come off.

As I said though, I remember when Reading OK'd a loan move for Sam Sodje. We'll just wait and see.

I'd be ok with signing Sahar but I expect his agent to receive another phone call before he arrives at Hillsborough. Now it's common knowledge he is available for loan, expect some club like Charlton/ Watford / QPR to come in and sign him on loan at the last minute. Then expect him to score against us later in the season. Guaranteed!

I'll believe it when I see it.

Once bitten and all that.

Before he even gets up for talks there are rumblings and rumours that he doesn't want to move far from London. Its almost too perfect.

why?

London is a right sh*t hole

and he will be able to buy a loaf of bread up here for less than £16.80