Owls in Sahar talks

Guest Kintana

sorry i think i worded that wrong. what i mean is is the emergency loan window now open and regular loan window closed?

did we already get boulder in that window?

i thought you could only get one emergency loan.

Edited by Kintana

sorry i think i worded that wrong. what i mean is is the emergency loan window now open and regular loan window closed?

did we already get boulder in that window?

i thought you could only get one emergency loan.

hmm

im not 100% sure to be honest mate. I remember a thread on here stating that we were flaunting the rules a little bit though!

Guest Beelzebub

Big gamble if you ask me, some cocky 18 year old from Chelsea when you really need a hard working commited striker, i think if you land this kid your fate is sealed.

I could understand the press release if we were going to sign Saha, Vassell, Kewell, Kanu or Viduka on loan.

But unproven 18 year old Ben Sahar? I'm not sure whats more worrying...the fact we might be signing him or that the club thinks it is such good news that they tell us before its even agreed.

Big gamble if you ask me, some cocky 18 year old from Chelsea when you really need a hard working commited striker, i think if you land this kid your fate is sealed.

One of your more realistic posts, unfortunately.

we are proper poo poo as fuck

Edited by Brownlad

true

resting our hopes on a youngster is a big gamble, but perhaps there isnt a great deal of talent available that is any better? who knows.

We have a hard worker in Showumni and even Tudgay. Perhaps that final bit of quality could get us that odd elusive goal

He does look a very good prospect but i dont feel he is the player we need that will get the goals to keep us up this season. Just think we need someone with a bit more experience and will be up for a fight 'til the end of the season. Also how many times, why doesnt Laws keep his mouth shut until everything has been agreed with players!