Absolute Wednesday Legend.....

Guest DirtyLeedsOwl

Why are you all biting?

He was trying to wind us up before the derby and now he has been humiliated he moves his attention to the next derby and so on and son.......etc etc

What's next vader? OOOOOOO blades thumped at the lane but hey..........you wait til next season................!!!!!

I can't get my cap on.

Starve him of oxygen and ignore the tw@t.

Guest Beelzebub

Why are you all biting?

He was trying to wind us up before the derby and now he has been humiliated he moves his attention to the next derby and so on and son.......etc etc

What's next vader? OOOOOOO blades thumped at the lane but hey..........you wait til next season................!!!!!

I can't get my cap on.

Starve him of oxygen and ignore the tw@t.

You wierdo

Guest billysausage

[i'm thinking of creating my own new board "PIGSTALK" maybe he'll have somewhere to post rather than coming on someone else's board attention seeking.

Guest EvanSwfc

I'm new here so i don't know anyone but i just think its sad that 'Beelzebub' spends his time on a Wednesday forum site and posting over 350 posts. Why do Piggy fans care about Wednesday more than there own team ? Shows who the bigger team is really ............. If you don't like Wednesday, F**K OFF !

Guest young-owl

A truly pathetic move by a poor player. A serious lack of proffesionalism and a disgraceful lack of respect for Sheffields biggest club. He should be ashamed of himself the idiot.

well we beat u 2-0 all u are is a sore looser and he kept a clean sheet unlike the pigs it would be a ll different if it were united 2-0 wednesday and billy sharpe sed that u w@nker

Guest Beelzebub

I'm new here so i don't know anyone but i just think its sad that 'Beelzebub' spends his time on a Wednesday forum site and posting over 350 posts. Why do Piggy fans care about Wednesday more than there own team ? Shows who the bigger team is really ............. If you don't like Wednesday, F**K OFF !

Hi welcome to Owlstalk. Firstly thanks for mentioning me in your post, its nice to know im one of your favoutire posters. I do try my best but comments like yours make it all worthwhile, also thanks for your private message commending my posts it means a lot. Anythime you want another chat drop me a line, all the best. Your pal BB

Guest Beelzebub

well we beat u 2-0 all u are is a sore looser and he kept a clean sheet unlike the pigs it would be a ll different if it were united 2-0 wednesday and billy sharpe sed that u w@nker

Can someone who speaks a little English translate this for me?

Cheers