manchester based owls fans

Guest owl86

Guest PotatoSalad

Haha, I'm not mental most of the time. That is pretty spooky that we live on the same road though. Do you go to Manchester Uni?

Ive always said that you will find Wednesday fans all over the country. I lived at number 73 Braema road last year, right across from that pub, forgot what it is called!

Not currently in manc now, actually at the clarence docks, but will be there come June to become a regular manc owl. I don't know why i'm writing this, no one ever comes to this section, think I'm writing to myself, thinking out loud...

Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Guest Lancsowl

Add me to the list, im in Bury. With this many Owls in M/c would it not be worth organising some sort of coach travel maybe setting of from Victoria or Piccadilly to and from S6 for home games and maybe some away games if any one is up for it? What does everyone think?

Guest Lancsowl

So thats me and Salford Owl up for some sort of coach travel, anyone else up for it? How about this then, to get some more punters, meet up at Moon Under Water on Deansgate 11am or maybe Tiger Tiger, throw as many pints down as possible. Depart Manchester 1145am arrive Hillsborough 1pm. make our way to the Travellers or the Gate 115pm, walk down to Hillsborough for 245pm. Perfect. Depart Hillsborough 5pm arrive Manchester 615pm job done!