SWFC BARMY ARMY SCARVES - THE CRAZE IS COMING....

Don't Newcastle already do this? and it looks a bit gay.

I agree, i'd much rather see 3 sides of Hillsborough bouncing like they were on Saturday. It's unique to us (in this country, and no doubt those sheep shagging tarts will try it tonight again) and looks much better than the scalf waving.

Guest christheowl

Every wednesday fan who goes to t'lane should wave a scarf around there head.whilst bouncing.

lol

This is the best idea !!

Save the 6,000 for the lane !

2 each lol

Following Brian Laws mad scarf waving celebrations against the piggies Owlstalk has decided to push the craze one step further

We are speaking with sponsors today and the rest of the week to collect funding to give away six thousand scarves at one of the next home matches for the fans to wave

Yep - that's right - GIVE AWAY !!!!

We're looking for sponsors - who will get their names or their businesses names/website addresses on six thousand scarves that Owls fans will use time and time again home and away to wave and sing !

If you are interested in sponsoring this please PM me and I can provide further details

Imagine the ground full of scarf waving barmy army !!!!

Lets hope all the legal action is sorted out so that you can be there to wave one.

Don't Newcastle already do this? and it looks a bit gay.

For years we had the biggest flag in the world and the TV cameras hardly bothered showing it

Years later Newcastle get one and its all over the Tele - Even on the into for Match of the Day if I remember

Man City start the scarf swinging craze and guess what ...

Thats right Newcastle copy it

Wait until they see us bouncing, who copies it and then which team gets recognition for starting it !

Newcastle wind me up

Guest OwlertonG

Could you get Wednesdayite to get in on this as well?

Could you also approach the club? see if they want to be involved?

6,000 free scarves is a fantastic move Neil - and well played

However could we get more?

I'm worried I won't get one :laugh:

is that what AC Milan do.. or Liverpool did at the final.. and i beleive someone did against united after they in the champions league

Guest halfpint

How much do we need for you all to send them over the pond to Todler and I?

I can collect Todlers and get it to him when I get back on this side of the pond.

Great idea. Thought about this myself (as apparently many on here have when watching Liverpool in recent times) and thought how good the kop would look before kick off holding thousands of scarves up during Hi Ho Silver Lining.

Schemes like this are brilliant and help rekindle the atmosphere at Hillsborough. I would also welcome any scheme that encourages the purchase of home shirts also, because a shirt and scarf combo creating a blue and white sea on the kop would be incredible.

- Just make sure they are blue and white striped.

- Make sure there is no logo, advertising, messages written on them. We don't want to turn this into a political debate again with Wednesdayite this, Owlstalk that.

I'll offer my assistance also for handing them out, so long as i'm back for the game you choose.

UTO!!