SWFC BARMY ARMY SCARVES - THE CRAZE IS COMING....

Following Brian Laws mad scarf waving celebrations against the piggies Owlstalk has decided to push the craze one step further

We are speaking with sponsors today and the rest of the week to collect funding to give away six thousand scarves at one of the next home matches for the fans to wave

Yep - that's right - GIVE AWAY !!!!

We're looking for sponsors - who will get their names or their businesses names/website addresses on six thousand scarves that Owls fans will use time and time again home and away to wave and sing !

If you are interested in sponsoring this please PM me and I can provide further details

Imagine the ground full of scarf waving barmy army !!!!

Owlstalk Shop

Following Brian Laws mad scarf waving celebrations against the piggies Owlstalk has decided to push the craze one step further

We are speaking with sponsors today and the rest of the week to collect funding to give away six thousand scarves at one of the next home matches for the fans to wave

Yep - that's right - GIVE AWAY !!!!

We're looking for sponsors - who will get their names or their businesses names/website addresses on six thousand scarves that Owls fans will use time and time again home and away to wave and sing !

If you are interested in sponsoring this please PM me and I can provide further details

Imagine the ground full of scarf waving barmy army !!!!

Fight Academy?

Could you get Wednesdayite to get in on this as well?

Could you also approach the club? see if they want to be involved?

6,000 free scarves is a fantastic move Neil - and well played

However could we get more?

I'm worried I won't get one :laugh:

Edited by Brownlad

I thought this was going to be about the Owlstalk scarf or something... knowing Wednesday they would say that you can't have a scarf in blue and white without their permission first.. anyway its good to see the club promoting some form match atmosphere with the fans.

From the OS:

Wear Your Scarf With Pride

Posted on: Tue 22 Jan 2008

Brian Laws certainly showed his commitment to the cause during Saturday's derby win over the Blades on Saturday, wheeling his Wednesday scarf around his head during the goal celebrations. So, why not pay your own tribute to the Owls by bringing your scarf to this evening's FA Cup replay with Derby County.

The Owls boss was given the scarf as a gift by his wife Jane, who is a lifelong Wednesday fan, and it certainly seemed to bring the manager good luck as Laws' team recorded a memorable 2-0 victory over United.

The Wednesday chief is looking to build on the atmosphere of Saturday's Steel City derby as Premier League Derby County come to Hillsborough tonight and more of the same could spur his team on to a fine cup win.

Why not bring your scarf along to Hillsborough tonight and hold it high above your head with pride when the teams come onto the pitch. Hopefully there will be plenty of opportunity for scarf-related goal celebrations too!