Club Scarfs!!!

I say that owlstalk give out horns (yes, those annoying things) like we had at cardiff with commercial partners names on them.

When the pigs go to attack and they get a blast of 3,000 horns they will eventually get intimidated and will make mistakes.

Just like the booing and whistling got to derek geary.

Won't having the wednesdayite logo on them be perceived as a political gesture by both board and many fans though?

I wouldn't want that to detract from what is a brilliant idea.

Just a thought.

That's why I suggested the Wednesdayite logo and web address on a bit of paper, stapled or given with the scarf.

The scarf itself isn't branded, people can throw it away.

All it suggests is exactly what Wednesdayite want to be doing - improving the club and the experience for the fans.

Guest Deleted member

This was an email I received back in August when I first looked into this.

Dear Mr xxxxx,

Thank you for your enquiry - we specialize in the manufacture of custom made scarves. You have essentially 2 options (see attached photos) for a personalized scarf if price is a major consideration :

1. Printed Acrylic scarf

- White with blue direct print, on 1 side only . Single Thickness scarf (45” long + fringes x 6” wide)

Lead time : approx 3-4 weeks

Price for 3000 units : £1.55 each

2. Jacquard Knitted Acrylic scarf

- Design knitted in the fabric of the scarf – made up of individual stitches on both sides of the scarf (6” wide, 52” + fringes long) Can do white text on a blue scarf.

- Lead time : approx 2-3 weeks

Price for 3000 units : £1.90 each

Price includes all origination costs + 3 day carriage to mainland UK. Lead time is from receipt of payment. Subject to VAT, unless a registered charity, which I believe is VAT exempt (tbc).

We would prepare CAD artwork first, followed by a sample for your approval prior to bulk production if time permits.

If your budget can stretch to the knitted scarf, I would suggest this option , as this is a much better quality scarf.

If the above is of interest, then please do let me know if you require a sample of either/each.

Kind Regards,

Sunil Vidhani

Managing Director