LAST CHANCE TO GET YOUR FREE I-PHONE

*** NOW A LOT EASIER/QUICKER TO GET YOUR FREE IPHONE ***

FREE I-PHONE - HOW IT REALLY WORKS

What's this 'get a free iphone' thing ?

I'll tell you...

First of all it's completely genuine, you DO get one and I'll tell you why

You have to visit the free Iphone site, complete an offer (introductory offers, free trials etc) and get 12 others to do the same - that's it !

The site you visit has introductory offers to places like Coral, Lovefilm, AOL, Green Flag breakdown etc and each time someone takes up an offer the site will recieve a wad of dosh

So to get you and 12 others to take up offers means that the site gets shedloads of dosh - plus don't forget that the 12 people taking up your offer will get 12 of their mates to take up offers too

Therefore there's loads of dosh being splashed about around the site and the price of an IPhone has been worked out so that you get a 'free' Iphone and they get a whopping profit

So should you do it ?

Hell yeah - we've done these offers many times before (I've had an Ipod and an XBOX360 previously) and members of Owlstalk have had some great free items.

The hardest part is getting people to believe that you actually do get the free item - but when members get theirs and post pictures of them with their brand new TV, Xbox, Iphone etc that usually does the trick

So what's the best way to do it ?

Easy !

Simply visit the site - CLICK HERE FOR FREE IPHONE WEBSITE

Complete an offer (the best one to do is either the free Lovefilm trial which is completely free - or the Coral offer where you simply have to bet just a fiver)

Then simply get 12 mates/friends/colleagues to visit the site and sign up too - and once 12 people have all completed their offer (free trial, £5 bet etc) you get your Iphone sent to your home

It's that simple - there's no catch - and the website makes shedloads of dosh from it too

CLICK HERE FOR FREE IPHONE WEBSITE

Owlstalk Shop