Glamorgan Owls

Guest Craig_SWFC

Hi there, just wondering if theres any owls in the Glamorgan area?would be cool to know so that we could go to a pub and have a few pints, watch the game...if we're on again??also to go to any games that may be near by, cheers.

I'm up in Monmouth at the moment mate!Where are you?

In Swansea, at University, but im the only owls fan here as i've been wearing the wednesday shirt near consistently since i got here and not had a single comment....except for the odd sarcy one :/I tend to go to "The White Rose" a lot in Mumbles too, mainly as there the only pub that seems to show all the matches that arent in the Premiershipedit : Thought i'd quickly comment that i'm not the horrible, loud boisterous student either, I prefer to sit in the pub with a few pints, watch the footie and have a few games of pool.I know what some peoplethink of students after all so thought i'd say.

Edited by leejholmes

Guest Craig_SWFC

In Swansea, at University, but im the only owls fan here as i've been wearing the wednesday shirt near consistently since i got here and not had a single comment....except for the odd sarcy one :/I tend to go to "The White Rose" a lot in Mumbles too, mainly as there the only pub that seems to show all the matches that arent in the Premiershipedit : Thought i'd quickly comment that i'm not the horrible, loud boisterous student either, I prefer to sit in the pub with a few pints, watch the footie and have a few games of pool.I know what some peoplethink of students after all so thought i'd say.

Know exactly how you feel mate! I'm a student although a couple of years younger as I'm still in Sixth Form here in Monmouth. I tend to go out on a Friday night for a quiet drink with a couple of mates but being a big lad I get a few funny looks from people expecting something to kick off.I haven't found any other Wednesdayites here in Monmouth but I think everyone at my school knows I'm an Owl. Wrote for the school newspaper for a couple of years and as chief Sports Correspondant I made sure Wednesday got a mention every week!UTO

Wrote for the school newspaper for a couple of years and as chief Sports Correspondant I made sure Wednesday got a mention every week!UTO

lol, excellent!!!Next time theres a good bit of football on in the pub wanna get a few pints in somewhere then?

Guest Craig_SWFC

lol, excellent!!!Next time theres a good bit of football on in the pub wanna get a few pints in somewhere then?

Sounds good to me mate. Tell me where and when and I'll let you know how I'm fixed.