Bere's Franchise Stands @ Hillsborough

There's probably a daft rule somewhere that wouldn't allow it due to upsetting the Muslim faith or summat.

Good idea, although you dont need to be a rocket scientist to improve the catering at Hillsborough.

That'd be daft. I know they don't eat pork, but if you're saying that, then why not make the other meat products available halal?

Hate all this pc nonsense.

I'll keep this simple.

Sheffield Wednesday Football Club should contact Beres Butchers and create a site within Hillsborough to sell those orgasmic pork sarnies they flog around Hillsborough village.

We'd make a fortune and they could even make them throughout the game and walk around the stands selling them to fans.

Perfect.

The Beres Steak and Hendersons pie is where it's at.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest intercity0wl

I'll keep this simple.

Sheffield Wednesday Football Club should contact Beres Butchers and create a site within Hillsborough to sell those orgasmic pork sarnies they flog around Hillsborough village.

We'd make a fortune and they could even make them throughout the game and walk around the stands selling them to fans.

Perfect.

Bought our first one at a recent game after hearing all the rave reviews about them and they are truly superb so much so that we now buy a couple extra to take home with us. Her who must be amazed was most annoyed when there were none available at the kiosks kop end of north on Easter Monday before the game as her planned supper that night was scuppered, Great idea.