Glasgow Owls!

:ohmy: Didn't know anyone still admitted to that!! :laugh:

I normally head down by train although I was curtailed to only 5 games last season (I normally only head down when the Hibs and Wednesday games don't clash) - how about you do you drive or train it?

The first time I'll make it down is the 27th for the Preston game, presumably you'll be going? If so I'd imagine JC from the ACR site will be heading down also if you wish to join us for a few beers on the road down! ;-)

Normally drive but sometimes train. I'll be there for Burnley first game of the season for definite. Will have to check my work schedule for Preston but I should hopefully be going. There's 3 of us that go down normally and occasionally a couple of others from Hawick. Don't know if that's the same JC you're talking about?

:biggrin: Beers could be a plan. How you getting down that weekend?

Guest Scottish.Owl

Normally drive but sometimes train. I'll be there for Burnley first game of the season for definite. Will have to check my work schedule for Preston but I should hopefully be going. There's 3 of us that go down normally and occasionally a couple of others from Hawick. Don't know if that's the same JC you're talking about?

:biggrin: Beers could be a plan. How you getting down that weekend?

Another Hibee here :D and Sheffield Wednesday Fan :o

Two in a Million lol

I'll be planning on going to a few games this year i hope so if you want to organize something i go :D lol

As long as hibs are away to a diddy team lol dont want to miss any important hibs games lol

Guest Scottish.Owl

Im JC..JoeClash..aka Oldskool , i take it that`s you EdinburghOwl from years back.

Anyone from scotland going to a upcoming game this season?

Falkirk here...frequently found in Glasgow and Edinburgh.

Hi i'm a Bairn. If i can get the time off i'd like to get up for the Scotish Cup semi-final at Hampden Park but haven't got a clue about a room for the night and getting to the ground and all the other logistical stuff, anyone help me out :mellow:

Guest backdrifter

Well, I can't spot an 'Edinburgh Owls' entry, so I'll post here. One former season ticket holder sat right here on Easter Road. Not literally on Easter Road mind you. Be a bit sore.