90-92 ISH FROM LONDON BUT NOT lONDON OWLS

Guest Mr B

Used to travel to games from London. Remember the following insane idiots.

Ziggi and his green bloody jacket. Aldershot for a starters, then Ipswich, Blackburn etc

Southend (also called Darren) who threw up at Main Road when we won 1-0.

Guiness Mike, last time I saw him we got slapped by Leeds at Waterloo, from I think Pompey.

Mick, from North London, we went to Anfield on the day of the Grand National.

Dave and Tez from Donny. Tez was hammered on the train to Selhurst last I saw him. Load of us used to go in the railway mans at Selhurst for games at that ground.

Last time I saw some of you was Wimbledon in the cup on a Tuesday night in I think '94 at the train station. Wednesday wore a white away strip that game.

I decided Africa was the place for me and moved back soon after.

If any of you are still around I'd be interested to know what you are up to.

TTFN

Used to travel to games from London. Remember the following insane idiots.

Ziggi and his green bloody jacket. Aldershot for a starters, then Ipswich, Blackburn etc

Southend (also called Darren) who threw up at Main Road when we won 1-0.

Guiness Mike, last time I saw him we got slapped by Leeds at Waterloo, from I think Pompey.

Mick, from North London, we went to Anfield on the day of the Grand National.

Dave and Tez from Donny. Tez was hammered on the train to Selhurst last I saw him. Load of us used to go in the railway mans at Selhurst for games at that ground.

Last time I saw some of you was Wimbledon in the cup on a Tuesday night in I think '94 at the train station. Wednesday wore a white away strip that game.

I decided Africa was the place for me and moved back soon after.

If any of you are still around I'd be interested to know what you are up to.

TTFN

is this the green coat? (back row) :biggrin:

p.s i'm the idiot in front of ziggi with the fanzine in his hand.

Guest orange66

Thats the one.

Fat chap in the front looks like Tez, and I think I knew the lad back left.

Cheers

Wow what a blast from the past... in front of me is Jason, the guy on the left would be Simon . at the time we were legends !!! just seen this whilst trawling through the net at work ...

Guest orange66

The jacket has gone !!! try and see as many games as possible, but have child minding duties (and a job as well) hope you are keeping well. cup game 11th Jan 1994 i remember seeing you at the station moments after Mark Brights 45 yarder (after a few pints it seemed that far anyway)

Orange, I have a Pub Stops Map of Sheffield in my office and as it is too big for the frame, I have a few old tickets stubs on the bottom to fill the gap.

One of them is dated 11th Jan 1994 Coca Cola Cup Quarter Final, Wimbledon v SWFC - Homesdale Terrace - E2 Price 7 Quid.

Think I spent more than 7 quid that night on beer!