Sign in to follow this  
Todler

Luton Match

Found a pub that will have the game on.Clancey's pub on 2nd Ave. between 51st and 52nd streets.K.O. at 2.45PM local.So who's gonna be in town?

Found a pub that will have the game on.

Clancey's pub on 2nd Ave. between 51st and 52nd streets.

K.O. at 2.45PM local.

So who's gonna be in town?

A week too early for me. I'm heading to New York on the 29th. That would have been awesome - bugger!

Just PM'd you back mate.Nice find! I'll be there - we fly over on Thursday. Staying on W45th Street (Milford Plaza) so this bar is ideal for me!Can't wait already!!!!! See you Friday!

unfortunately in Italy not watching in tv the match any Sheffield Wednesday..

Found a pub that will have the game on.Clancey's pub on 2nd Ave. between 51st and 52nd streets.K.O. at 2.45PM local.So who's gonna be in town?

So did u meet up? was it love? and i forgot to give Senwar ur package sowwie mwah x

Now forgive me for buttimg in on this little thread, but do I take it your little fall out with Todler has concluded or even more dark female planning???

fall out with Todler????as if, never.............lol

I'm taking that to mean more mischief then!! ??Woman scorned etc :bigemo_harabe_net-89:

So did u meet up? was it love? and i forgot to give Senwar ur package sowwie mwah x

We did Jack. Had a great day/night. Todd drank as good as a true englishman! lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

And he has a distinct resemblance to Chris Turner!

We did Jack. Had a great day/night. Todd drank as good as a true englishman! lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

And he has a distinct resemblance to Chris Turner!

Just don't hold it against me!

but I have heard that a couple of times before.

The beer flowed like ..... beer that night.

The second is my "Staton" pose.

Gayness personified.I see you met up with Kate Moss - the one in the middlelol

Edited by edmontonowl

me or senwar?and it was an honor to meet miss moss, unfortunately, she already done her nightly dose and wasn't very lively at the time.

Hope I didn't have a bad influence on any one. I'm a sailor so I can drink, but it's the know thy limit that can get me.But I was still able to walk to the train station and find the right one. lol

bet u were drinking bud light lol

If I want warm water, I'll drink your bathwater.It was Bodingtons to start, and not sure what once the match was over.I like real beer! :bigemo_harabe_net-69:

look, just because you lost one war to us and had to be rescued twice, you can admit tat real and american go together. and besides I belive all my beer that night was from the home counrties or Ireland, so phhhttttt!