You are cordially invited to attend

Guest Infamouszigg

Guest Infamouszigg

Saturday see's us take on Norwich City, which is being shown on Sky.

Right then fellow Midland Owls,

Just spoken to the landlord at The Bell Inn @ Sawley, Long Eaton. Tamworth Road (B6105?) 0115 9732566.

In his words "If the match is on Sky then we'll have it on"

Kids allowed in till 9.00pm latest (They do food!)

Pub is 400 yards from Long Eaton train station back along Tamworth road towards A50 and Castle Donnington.

All welcome

Regards

Infamous Z

Midlands Massif

Guest Infamouszigg

Massive thank you to the Long Eaton Rugby club for getting our get together out of the mire,

Especially as I didn't arrive back into Long Eaton from Lillishall (Shropshire) till 12 mins to full time! *What a mare"

Burton. Long Eaton, Derby, North Wingfield and Aston-on-Trent owls in attendance.

Double cheese burgers 2 4 a £

I think we maybe there again when on Sky.

Nice for the Nuneaton boys for texting their experiences of the night also.

Up th Owls!!

Massive thank you to the Long Eaton Rugby club for getting our get together out of the mire,

Especially as I didn't arrive back into Long Eaton from Lillishall (Shropshire) till 12 mins to full time! *What a mare"

Burton. Long Eaton, Derby, North Wingfield and Aston-on-Trent owls in attendance.

Up th Owls!!

yeah, great evening at the pig-un about 10 to 15 of us including a stoke fan a boro fan and such like. the place went wild when we scored and we got told of for singing as it was scaring the manure fans in the other room. met a new [to us] owl on the night so the happy band is expanding and the midland owl coach is a step closer

N-O-L-T-D

Guest Infamouszigg

yeah, great evening at the pig-un about 10 to 15 of us including a stoke fan a boro fan and such like. the place went wild when we scored and we got told of for singing as it was scaring the manure fans in the other room. met a new [to us] owl on the night so the happy band is expanding and the midland owl coach is a step closer

N-O-L-T-D

Come on!!

Up th Owls!!

what happened to cause the change in venue then Zigg, did the bell let you down

Guest Infamouszigg

what happened to cause the change in venue then Zigg, did the bell let you down

They decided to show Man Ure, even after I had rung them and they had confirmed we would be on.

Unfortunately the local Man Ure contingent had greater numbers so the land lord went with the majority.

Not to worry though the Rugby club were more than welcoming, cheap ale, good food and better atmosphere (they have the sound on!)

Infamous Zigg

They decided to show Man Ure, even after I had rung them and they had confirmed we would be on.

Unfortunately the local Man Ure contingent had greater numbers so the land lord went with the majority.

Not to worry though the Rugby club were more than welcoming, cheap ale, good food and better atmosphere (they have the sound on!)

Infamous Zigg

O.K. what if next time we are on telly we all pile into the Bell, ask if the match is on and when the landlord says yes we all pile back out again and head for a pre arranged get together at the rugby club. making sure we don't buy a drink in the bell. or is that a bit childish :laugh:

Infamous Zigg

O.K. what if next time we are on telly we all pile into the Bell, ask if the match is on and when the landlord says yes we all pile back out again and head for a pre arranged get together at the rugby club. making sure we don't buy a drink in the bell. or is that a bit childish :laugh:

p.s. i am starting to repeat myself

Edited by nunbarrtowls

Guest Infamouszigg

p.s. i am starting to repeat myself

Nah!

We'll just put every window though instead!!

(The above statement is a joke only, It is not to be taken literally and in no way do I or any of the Midland massif condone any violent action or process)

:ph34r::biggrin::mad:

Nah!

We'll just put every window though instead!!

(The above statement is a joke only, It is not to be taken literally and in no way do I or any of the Midland massif condone any violent action or process)

:ph34r::biggrin::mad:

too late Zigg the deed is done, i went straight over, oh shoot i think i did the wrong pub. only joking, when was the last time you saw a pub landlord with his collar on backwards,oops :ohmy: