North Yorkshire/Teesside

Guest Johnbloodaxe

I live just outside Whitby, can't get to games much as I am in holiday business and am usually very busy on Saturday, however I do listen every Saturday on World (not great though) and do get to as many games as possible, however I'm defintley nit making any effort until all the legal action is dropped... Same goes for my Dad and brother in Sheffiled and my other brothers in Bournemouth, we usually get together a few times a year in Sheffield and number 1 prioirty is the match BUT not at the moment!!

Being in Sheffield my Dad and one brother owuld go much more than there rst of us BUT again are not going due to legal action....

I live just outside Whitby, can't get to games much as I am in holiday business and am usually very busy on Saturday, however I do listen every Saturday on World (not great though) and do get to as many games as possible, however I'm defintley nit making any effort until all the legal action is dropped... Same goes for my Dad and brother in Sheffiled and my other brothers in Bournemouth, we usually get together a few times a year in Sheffield and number 1 prioirty is the match BUT not at the moment!!

Being in Sheffield my Dad and one brother owuld go much more than there rst of us BUT again are not going due to legal action....

Oh whitby, just down the road from me.

Guest lenbayger

GO RAVENS!!!!

I'm from York

So am I, don't get to as many games as I like but when I do normally by train. Saw a few owls on the train down to the united game, is there a supporters group set up in york?

Guest York-owl

no not from what i know of lenbayger i think they should be there are quite lot of owls fans in york.if they was they could run buses to home and away games.but they owls fans that i know of dont really go any more because of work ect ect.

Guest Owlquilla

Im from York and get to about 10 home games a season... not as many as I would like but money is tight - plus its a pain in the ass to get there. Waiting for the bus to get back to the train station drives me insane.

Oh btw... I think theres loads of Wednesday fans in York - don't think we've had the chance to test it recently though what with them never showing the derby fixture at Bramhall Lane! Reckon we would outnumber them lot easily IMO!

Edited by Owlquilla

I live in Skelton ( northern owler ) cant get much closer than that.

I was telling him about you mate. Wondered if he knew you. We're getting the banner sorted "east cleveland owlstalkers".

eDDie lives the posh side of Roseberry topping though. :biggrin:

I was telling him about you mate. Wondered if he knew you. We're getting the banner sorted "east cleveland owlstalkers".

eDDie lives the posh side of Roseberry topping though. :biggrin:

I Didn't think there was anywhere posh this side of York!!! As for Roseberry Topping, I've heard the car park down there is a well known dogging area!!! :ph34r::biggrin:

Will any of the northeast contingent be heading over to Victoria Park for the Hartlepool friendly? I think I'll be taking this one in. We played H/pool in pre season a few years ago, the day my cousin got married I dashed from the reception in Durham across to Hartlepool to see a near reserve team get hammered 7-o, opossibly 7-1. Hopeful for a more even sided encounter this year :biggrin:

See you all there!

UTO

Guest JabtheOwl

I've only just found out about this game - wasn't expecting to see us playing here in the north east until next season!!

Saw us play last time at Hartlepool under Sturrock - horrible friday night game where we were awful - lost 3-0 IIRC? Thought we'd blown any chance of going up - shows what I know about things!

Anyway, I'll be there for this one - see you there too??

Will any of the northeast contingent be heading over to Victoria Park for the Hartlepool friendly? I think I'll be taking this one in. We played H/pool in pre season a few years ago, the day my cousin got married I dashed from the reception in Durham across to Hartlepool to see a near reserve team get hammered 7-o, opossibly 7-1. Hopeful for a more even sided encounter this year :biggrin:

See you all there!

UTO

Depending on work but i'm sure i'll sort something out. :biggrin: