North Yorkshire/Teesside

Well this season has got off to a shabby start, Living between whitby and middlesbrough im getting quite abit of stick off everyone, plus travelling to the matches on my own and sitting there on my own is pretty depressing at the minute.

Surely there are more owls in this neck of the woods to try and make the journey and the game abit more fun.

If theres anyone around who travels to the games or would like to but cant, give me a shout.

Wednesday Till I Die

Well this season has got off to a shabby start, Living between whitby and middlesbrough im getting quite abit of stick off everyone, plus travelling to the matches on my own and sitting there on my own is pretty depressing at the minute.

Surely there are more owls in this neck of the woods to try and make the journey and the game abit more fun.

If theres anyone around who travels to the games or would like to but cant, give me a shout.

Wednesday Till I Die

I'm in County Durham mate. Once the club gets round to dropping the ridiculous legal action, I'd be more than happy to go down to the games with you.

Guest York-owl

now then ravens & shifty powers how do you get to games i go on train a lot of the time. for mid week matches i go with my mate in car when he go,s.

Guest York-owl

no shifty powers im full time work as ive said a lot of the time on the train on my own some times with my mate in car and most of the time with him in the car for the mid week matches.