Owls in America

Guest Todler

Toder, theres loads of owls in america mate! I'm also 99.99% certain owls can't type on the computer either.

Har-D-Har harBut I've had one reply, so you are mistakenAnd Carlsbad is nice. I spent a year in Diego in the early 90's, fantastic place

Har-D-Har harBut I've had one reply, so you are mistakenAnd Carlsbad is nice. I spent a year in Diego in the early 90's, fantastic place

I was in Portsmouth, New Hampshire a few weeks back, and intend heading a bit further south next year.

I was in Portsmouth, New Hampshire a few weeks back, and intend heading a bit further south next year.

im in nova scotia a day's trip away from portsmouth.. been there a few times beautiful city.

i only know 1 other wednesday supporter, and his parents are from sheffield so it's a family thing. (who else would choose suport our poo poo club over here? lol)

im in nova scotia a day's trip away from portsmouth.. been there a few times beautiful city.

i only know 1 other wednesday supporter, and his parents are from sheffield so it's a family thing. (who else would choose suport our poo poo club over here? lol)

Do you know me?

I live in Nova Scotia and my parents are from Sheffield (as am I).

Although I have no idea what we are doing in an 'Owls in America' thread.

Guest mastershake16

Windham, New Hampshire

Born in Boston, Massachusetts

I can't decide if im a wednesday fan, I have friends who are who said to check em out but I cant get the matches :(

Unless if anyone streams them or something.

United or Wednesday? Is it like Red Sox and Yankees? Whats the difference and history behind the rivalry?

Guest vernon1974

Hey Brad, Did Vern completely convert you?

There are a few Pittsburgh yanks that I have been working on with the help of Super Frankie.