Sign in to follow this  
Guest pompyowl

portsmouth owls

Guest pompyowl

is there any pompy owls out there

Guest Darkus Owlus

Dark Owl (606)

Haha wow I missed that post Kel, 2007 as well.

I'm in Havant.

Live in North End, work in Havant :biggrin:

Wow! I'm not alone!

Beverage? :ph34r:

Aye, why not? Next couple of weekends are busy for me but after that should be free for most of August

Do you make it to many games mate? I haven't been near S6 since I moved here 21 months ago!

Guest Darkus Owlus

Aye, why not? Next couple of weekends are busy for me but after that should be free for most of August

Do you make it to many games mate? I haven't been near S6 since I moved here 21 months ago!

Nice. :cool:

Sadly not. Must have been over 6 months since I've been.

I always went to the Southampton away game, though that one's a no go now for obvious reasons!

Have to sort out a car share mate

I'll give you a shout in a couple of weeks bout that beverage :cool:

Guest Darkus Owlus

Have to sort out a car share mate

I'll give you a shout in a couple of weeks bout that beverage :cool:

Worth thinking about.

Yeah sure. Wonder if any pubs will be showing us against the Porkers on Sky...?

Should be on Sky, though they've be known to skip us. :angry:

Guest pompyowl

we will have to all do a meet when we take on london clubs. few pints on way possibly ??anyone travelling to a game give me a shout and if im available ill go halfs on travel costs etc

Guest pompyowl

Live in North End, work in Havant :biggrin:

live in milton work in dockyard

live in milton work in dockyard

Where abouts in milton?I lived in milton for about a year and a half on salterns avenue, just behind the good companion.

Guest pompyowl

Where abouts in milton?I lived in milton for about a year and a half on salterns avenue, just behind the good companion.

sorry pompey dont go in this section much..i live other end more like eastney. behind the mayflower pub kingston rd

Soz guys - this section is a bit sparse so don't come in much.Where do you work in Havant fortunesfool? I'm at Langstone Tech Park.Would be good to get to a game at some point (family dependant as have a 1yr old girl), as only get to Hillsborough two or three games a season.

Where do you work in Havant fortunesfool? I'm at Langstone Tech Park.

I'm at Fat Face's HQ at RidgewayNot been available for a meet-up yet and probably not still for a couple of weeks. Definitely up for doing summat though. Not sure we can afford a match for a while though :Dark Sad:

I'm at Fat Face's HQ at RidgewayNot been available for a meet-up yet and probably not still for a couple of weeks. Definitely up for doing summat though. Not sure we can afford a match for a while though :Dark Sad:

Ah - just t'other side of the A27 then!Know how you feel mate - if a bleeder that there's no teams down this way now Soton have gone down a league. Most of our London games seem to be midweek as well...

I'm from Basingstoke not Pompey, but I reckon Pompey is the nearest city to me that's gonna get mention.

No point putting this in the rest of the forum, if any of you guys fancy some cheap clothes, Fat Face are putting this on over the weekend in HavantNot sure if this link will work cos it's from an internal emailWarehouse SaleJackets at a tenner, kids stuff £2.50 etc