Liverpool fan

Guest IAN333333

Guest IAN333333

err hi im ian im a liverpool fani came to check up on richie partridgean as im an out of towner i thought id sign in here too

Guest IAN333333

welcomecan i interest you in Lee Peacock?free to a good home

no but im interested in one richie partridge can we have him back please?

Guest Sheff Owl

no but im interested in one richie partridge can we have him back please?

we will swap him for a certain gerrard?? :bigemo_harabe_net-92:

Guest Owl_Dearne

err hi im ian im a liverpool fani came to check up on richie partridgean as im an out of towner i thought id sign in here too

Can i buy some spare car parts from you?PS You have the internet in Liverpool? Edited by Owl_Dearne

we give you two and you say thank you.....that'd work out better for us really

I was thinking buy one get one free, 10p for Graham and we throw peacock in as well. do you think the poolies would go for it?

Guest IAN333333

well ill take peacock and graham in exchange for cisse traore diao (we still aint got rid yet!!!!) pongolle josemi and cheyrouim not from liverpool im from over the other side of the mersey

well ill take peacock and graham in exchange for cisse traore diao (we still aint got rid yet!!!!) pongolle josemi and cheyrouim not from liverpool im from over the other side of the mersey

*snaps hand off*Lee Peacock + David GrahamorDjbril Cisse?lol

Guest mitchell

ill answer your question matehe hasnt really had a look in due to golden balls eagles, but now hes gone back to man.ure then hopefully partridge will get his chancefrom what i have seen of him so far, he seems a good player and i look forward to seeing his name on our teamsheet more in the future

Guest IAN333333

cisses only attribute is his pacehe is a crap player!unfortunately he wont be sold as morientes is currently injured leaving him crouch and pongolle as our only strikers

cisses only attribute is his pace

he is a crap player!

unfortunately he wont be sold as morientes is currently injured leaving him crouch and pongolle as our only strikers

scored a r8 goal vs everton to be honest i am shocked why he does not start.

Guest IAN333333

he has an attitude problem! thats 1 reason why he doesnt play much! his goal vs everton was good but david weir is hardly a great centre back is he?!good pass from harry kewell too!