SOLD Volkswagen Passat SE 1.8 20v Petrol Saloon (1999 T)

nk

Volkswagen Passat SE 1.8 20v Petrol Saloon (1999 T)

Reason for sale: I'm looking to get the tdi estate version of the Passat basically because with 3 kids I have no room so need to sell this one first, open to sensible offers.

Mileage: 51,000 genuine miles.

Tax: end of 04/07.

MOT: end of 04/07.

Tyres: Front 2 2 months old, rear 2 need changing asap (I would do this but I'm not keeping the car), spare brand new.

Service History: 3 dealer stamps, remainder of services carried out by local garage (receipts to prove), receipt new full exhaust and cat and oil and filter change.

Interior: Black, velours seats, climate control, 6 cd changer in boot, radio/cassette.

Exterior: Turquoise (light metallic green).

Wheels: 4x Alloy, spare steel wheel.

Owners: 1 previous owner, owned by my family since new was previously my Dad's car I've owned for approx 18 months if not less.

£2300 ovno ready to drive away TODAY!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

PS, sorry for the size of the pictures, I tried to upload as attachments but IE7 kept crashing after each picture was uploaded!

Also on eBay....

Edited by nick.king

Ive got a 54 reg 1.9 S Passat Estate130 bhp versionTiptronic gear boxinky (metallic) blue, black interior.tow bar and electrics, and load area floor cover thingy (extra cost option)new tyres (1000 miles ago)long service interval (2 years so next due Aug 2008)23000 mileslooking to sell it soon...before August when its 3 years old..................interested ?

Ive got a 54 reg 1.9 S Passat Estate130 bhp versionTiptronic gear boxinky (metallic) blue, black interior.tow bar and electrics, and load area floor cover thingy (extra cost option)new tyres (1000 miles ago)long service interval (2 years so next due Aug 2008)23000 mileslooking to sell it soon...before August when its 3 years old..................interested ?

Put some pictures up if you can.I've just had a drive around Sheffield looking for a SE or SPORT but can't find many with mileage under 100,000.

Put some pictures up if you can.I've just had a drive around Sheffield looking for a SE or SPORT but can't find many with mileage under 100,000.

I havent got any (its a Blue Passat Estate just like all the others)The only damage is a small dent near the handle on the drivers door. The odd small scratch / chip but consistent with the mileage.As its one of the last old shapes it has climate control, CD player, removable mats, indicators in the door mirrors, chilled glove box etc etc. Its an S but proabaly just as loaded as an SE from earlier

I havent got any (its a Blue Passat Estate just like all the others)The only damage is a small dent near the handle on the drivers door. The odd small scratch / chip but consistent with the mileage.As its one of the last old shapes it has climate control, CD player, removable mats, indicators in the door mirrors, chilled glove box etc etc. Its an S but proabaly just as loaded as an SE from earlier

Does it have the chrome inserts around the bumpers etc?

Like the car - has it had the Cam replaced (due about 60,000)??

Diesel ones at 60,000 (or 40,000 when the same engine is fitted to a Ford Galaxy or Seat Alhambra due to early failures)Petrol ones carry an 80,000 mile change and won't be as big a job as the diesel one either.

Like the car - has it had the Cam replaced (due about 60,000)??

It hasn't I was told it's 60,000 and a big job (as in takes a while to do).If I was keeping the car I'd have it done on the next service.

Guest The Quinster

If you dont sell this quick i'd be very surprised! Its in excellent condition!I'm after a new car but im looking for a smaller engine for insurance as im only nearly 20.