South Coast Owls - Where are you

Guest portsmouth owl

Guest portsmouth owl

Any owls fans from portsmouth or surrounding areas or southampton or surrounding areas ?? theres got to be some somewhere!!I live in a family full of blunts and need an escape route get in touch

Guest portsmouth owl

top stuff lads , great to see some wednesdayites in the south , lets hope the lads can pull off a win against man city ...... how often do you get to hillsborough??

Guest portsmouth owl

top stuff lads , great to see some wednesdayites in the south , lets hope the lads can pull off a win against man city ...... how often do you get to hillsborough??

no you dont need a membership card for away matches , ive just got my tickets for the southampton game at sa]t marys ...... come on lads , shame about the result against city

Guest portsmouth owl

I live in London but my boat is currently kept on the Hamble and my brother lives on Hayling Island, so I am down there a lot, even more since I am on loan to Salisbury Babas at the moment.

get your ticket to the southampton game , its only down the road

Guest Pickle66

get your ticket to the southampton game , its only down the road

I lived in Gosport for 3 years then for 18mths so I was one of you lot once upon a time :-) Am going to Southampton... will meet up with some friends after the game so staying over. Not been to St Marys, so will be an experience.. the Dell was a sh$t ole but a good laugh

Guest macca69

I used to be on the south coast, spent 2 years in Portsmouth proudly wearing my wednesday shirts amongst all the pompy mob. Went to the Wednesday vs pompy game the season pompy went up, as the ground was only 10 mins away from my flat. I did see a couple of wednesday shirts when I was there, but was to shy to say anything....

I'm a Portsmouth Owl too, how you getting to and from the game tomorrrow ???? Was going and planning to pick up a ticket tomorrow but the 2 lads i was going with just pulled out so not sure at the mo. Anyone travelling from Portsmouth to southampton that has room for a little one, or is going over on the train drop me a mail at Adeandjoey@ntlworld.comCheers Ade

Guest IantheEd

I thought I was all alone down here. I am near Steyning.

Most of the family comes from Worthing... except for us in the colonies that is...

Guest Pickle66

There was and probably still is a Wednedayite in Gosport whose name is Tommy Tynan!!!! Legend name but not the one who played for us. I Went to the dingly dell with him over 10 years ago