Watford at home, who's going?

Guest Infamouszigg

Guest Infamouszigg

With some major help from Aston on Trent Owl I will be attending. Yippee :bigemo_harabe_net-92: As long as my Train gets into the sleepy hollow of Willington around 5.30pm.All we need now is three points from the blue and white wizards.Come - on!!!!!!!!!!

With some major help from Aston on Trent Owl I will be attending. Yippee :bigemo_harabe_net-92: As long as my Train gets into the sleepy hollow of Willington around 5.30pm.All we need now is three points from the blue and white wizards.Come - on!!!!!!!!!!

I'm struggling tonight. What is with all these bloody mid week games

Guest Infamouszigg

I'm struggling tonight. What is with all these bloody mid week games

Sorry to hear that Rogers, but that apart how's life treating you?Sorted you trip to Oz yet?How's the potential move to the smoke going?Infamous

Guest dgowl1970

Hello InfamousHope you get there ok tonight. Unfortunatley I have a meeting to attend to tonight so wont be going otherwise I would have done and would have offered to give you a lift. May be another time eh?Anyway lets hope we get 3 points.

Sorry to hear that Rogers, but that apart how's life treating you?Sorted you trip to Oz yet?How's the potential move to the smoke going?Infamous

Going on Thursday. Can't wait. Finding somewhere in london that is o.k. is another matter.

Guest Barbados Owl

ONLY THREE POINTS! :bigemo_harabe_net-78: :bigemo_harabe_net-195:

Guest Infamouszigg

Big thank you for Aston-on-Trent Owl,Excellent taxi service, with in built entertainment!!Speaking of which, did your lad settle down at yor parents last night?Two points lost on the balance of play I.M.O.Whelan was very poor, seriously lacking in confidence, Brunty played well as did Simek & Coughlan.Would have brought Bullen on instead of Wood, more for the physical atributes Bullen can give ahead of Wood, Don't think we would have conceeded the goal.Two free headers missed, two penalty appeals turned down and a sure sending off, of their keeper, that didn't happen made for an interesting, if frustrating night.Eagles, had best game from him so far.Still Brighton on Monday!!Cheers again Aston, :bigemo_harabe_net-92:

Guest Infamouszigg

I'll be on the train from leicester, around 11.

Do I take it you are refering to our next home game versus Derby this saturday?If you have any interest in a Midlands supporters group either pm me or see the Midlands Owls threadCheerAxel oh errMossy rofl