Considering moving to Greece

Is anyone aware of a branch of the supporters club in Greece or one of the Islands

Is anyone aware of a branch of the supporters club in Greece or one of the Islands

I love the Greek flag. Always thought the Greek flag ( Blue and White Stripes) would be great with a little Owl in the corner. It would be mint or even better lol Edited by SheffieldGraduate

Lucky sod! :angry::biggrin:

We now own the house ,and its better than we thought when we were just looking. Skripero is a wonderful village, many of the locals are well up for visiting Sheffield to see the mighty Owls and the rest of Sheffield lol. There could be a two bed apartment to rent from April. I cannot believe how calm and beautiful the place is.

Edited by SheffieldGraduate

We now own the house ,and its better than we thought when we were just looking. Skripero is a wonderful village, many of the locals are well up for visiting Sheffield to see the mighty Owls and the rest of Sheffield lol. There could be a two bed apartment to rent from April. I cannot believe how calm and beautiful the place is.

Stop rubbing it in!!! :angry: