Aussie Owls

Guest Kenny1football

Howdoo

Another owl here. Been here 5 years now. Bondi beach to be exact. Met another wednesdayite over here.

UTO

Bondi seems an ok place overall but what do you reckon to the beach itself?...................................for me its THE most overated landmark in Australia or even the world...not that i've seen everthing of course.............i was hugely disappointed in it & have been every time i go back there.

Guest IantheEd

Hi fella's...............i'm a bit further North than you guys on the Central Coast

I subscribe to Wednesday World........being over here i find it worthwhile....don't know if i'd bother if i was at home though.

Being on the central coast would you be a Mariners fan then? I'm heading out to watch them play the Roar tomorrow night at Suncorp... should be a good night, seeing as I don't have to work on Friday... roll out the barrels!

Being on the central coast would you be a Mariners fan then? I'm heading out to watch them play the Roar tomorrow night at Suncorp... should be a good night, seeing as I don't have to work on Friday... roll out the barrels!

Wouldn't say i was a fan exactly.........i,ve been a few times & like to see them do well.

Guest IantheEd

Wouldn't say i was a fan exactly.........i,ve been a few times & like to see them do well.

Well they did better than Queensland that's for sure... miserable game on a miserable rainy night... I still got blind drunk though! lol